28 March 2017
With the recent rain you may need to check to see if you subsurface drains are working properly. If you need the drain cleaner please give Andrew, Bruce or Kerry a call.
- Safety first 2 people must operate the machine at all times.
- The fuel has to be turned off when the motor is not in use even when travelling from one cleaning point to another.
- The work sheet in the tool box MUST BE FILLED IN.
- Don't leave water in tank .
- Make sure that you use clean water.
- If you have any trouble with the drain cleaner contact US.
- Make sure that when you are finished with the machine to refuel with premium unleaded fuel.
If the motor loads up and stalls when starting the nozzle may be blocked. If this happens take it off and clean it. (NOT WITH A DRILL BIT).